Many traders are worried about the matter of credibility. Of course, it is important to learn as much as possible about the broker before you start making investments and trust a third party with your funds.
Therefore, we would like to share with you some information on what steps we undertake to keep you safe, protected and ourselves trustworthy.
What you need to know about the broker before you start trading with them:
1) Do they secure your funds?
2) Are they monitored and regulated?
3) Have they ever been fined for any misconduct?
4) Are they open to the conversation and public discussion?
1) We secure your finances with COMPENSATION FUNDS.
IQ Option participates in the following compensation funds: Investor Compensation Fund (ICF, Cyprus), CRFIN Compensation Fund.
The aim of the Fund is to secure claims of covered clients against members of the Fund (i.e. IQ Option Europe Ltd) by providing compensation for their claims, arising from services covered, so long as it has been established that there is a failure by the Company to fulfill its obligations.
SEGREGATION OF FUNDS
In order to securely store clients’ funds, IQ option keeps clients’ funds in segregated accounts, separate from the company’s bank accounts.
You can also download a PDF file on more details about the topic:
2) Yes we are, we have been REGULATED by CySEC for two years.
- CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) monitors activities of companies rendering financial services to ensure their compliance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Cyprus and the European Union. IQOPTION EUROPE LTD., part of IQOPTION Company Group, holds License No. 247/14.
- In 2015 it has been joined by The Financial Agents Register (Regafi). It lists all companies, French or foreign, that have been granted authorizations to operate in France by the ACPR.License number n.0008204/15.
- We are also authorized by CONSOB. The Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB) is the public authority responsible for regulating the Italian financial markets.
- IQ Option is in the FCA register. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is a financial regulatory body in the United Kingdom, which operates independently of the UK government.
3) IQ Option has never been charged any fines not due to the customers’ complaints, not in the course of the regular checkups.
The audit usually takes place unexpectedly thus ensuring the full transparency of the procedure.
4) IQ team is available for any dialogue 24/7 with our Support department replying in chat, messages and on the phone using 19 languages.
To register and start investing now go here INVEST.