We are glad to present your attention the best automated Forex trading software, which brings a whole new level of the buying of one currency and the simultaneous selling of another.
Not familiar with Forex yet? Well, get comfortable, we’ve got a lot of ground to cover!
What you really need to know about Forex
- Essentially, Forex is a liquid market of currency pairs that react to global news, events and economic policies.
- Generally, FX is being traded in specific amounts called ‘Lots’. Most common are the standard lots which are the equivalent of 100.000 units of currency.
- Not everyone has an account big enough to buy or sell $100,000 worth of a currency and so you can use leverage, i.e. borrow from the broker in order to trade $100,000 when you do not have $100,000 in your trading account. When using leverage, the capital is lent to you when you open the trade, but you do not actually see this money go into your trading account. You do, however, see the effects when your trade is open, because each pip movement has a greater value, allowing for greater potential profit or loss.
The maximum leverage a.k.a. multiplier IQ Option offers is 1:300. *
Now, let us clear things up by giving you an example:
- Investor A used a leverage of 1:2 meaning that each dollar invested would act as if it was 2. ($50.000 x 2 = $100.000)
- Investor B used a leverage of 1:20 ($5.000 x 20 = $100.000)
You might be wondering whether you can wind up owing a large sum of money to IQ Option, as the position you opened takes a wrong direction? You might also be scared of losing your funds in hidden fees and poor exchange rates, aren’t you?
- Indeed, Forex trading can be very risky and volatile. But the good news is that with IQ Option you cannot lose more than the amount of your initial investment. That is by far the biggest advantage of IQ Option over other Forex brokers.
- By the way, if you are planning to start trading Forex with IQ Option, you may also want to take advantage of the free reloadable $10,000 Demo account that we offer. With the Demo account, you can trade with virtual money for free and get a better idea of the trading as well as the platform and services.
You can trade currencies 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, from Monday at 0:00 GMT until Friday at 21:00 (when U.S. markets close).
Main Benefits of trading Forex with IQ Option
- Never lose more than what you’ve invested in one position
- Unlimited profit
- Real-time forex news and analysis at the highest level while making it accessible for less-experienced traders
- Trading on the most liquid markets in the world
- Top currency pairs
- 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Free reloadable $10,000 Practice account
- 1:300 leverage available
- Tight spreads, no commissions
Find the official video below. Your feedback matters – share your thoughts, comments, ideas and suggestions with us.
*Leverage restrictions may apply depending on client’s circumstances and/or jurisdiction.Trade here
NOTE: This article is not an investment advice. Any references to historical price movements or levels is informational and based on external analysis and we do not warranty that any such movements or levels are likely to reoccur in the future
GENERAL RISK WARNING
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
76% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.