In this tutorial, we will demonstrate how you can withdraw your OTN tokens from the IQ Option platform. And we will offer you two ways how you can ensure that OTN tokens were transferred to your wallet.
Please make sure that you only use wallets, which allow you to store and control your private key. Otherwise, verification of you as the wallet’s owner can turn into a difficult procedure and you even may fail to gain access to it at a certain point.
IMPORTANT: Send OTN only to Ethereum based wallets, compatible with ERC20 tokens.
First way: For the official Ethereum wallet.
- Launch Mist – the official Ethereum wallet. You can download one here https://ethereum.org/.
2) You can create or import a wallet (please read instructions to the wallet). On the main page you will find a list of your wallets (there may be several). Decide which wallet you want to use.
3) Go to the wallet where you want your OTN tokens to arrive. Copy the address. Your tokens will be transferred to this wallet.
4) Use this address to withdraw OTN tokens from the IQ Option. You can request withdrawal via the mobile application, desktop application or on the web site.
5) Wait until the request is processed. Once the tokens arrive in your wallet, you will see the transaction at the bottom of the screen.
6) Now access your wallet. The one you’ve chosen for tokens transfer.
7) Find the balance of your OTN tokens.
8) Some traders will not see the transaction or OTN tokens. No worries. There are two possible reasons to that. Either the transaction has not yet been carried out by the Ethereum blockchain (in this case you just need to wait).
Or the wallet for some reason does not display ERC2.0 tokens, in this case try the following:
8.1. On the main page, click the “Contracts” button.
8.2 Press “Watch token”.
8.3 Enter the address of the OTN contract (0x881ef48211982d01e2cb7092c915e647cd40d85c).
8.4 Get back to your wallet. The tokens should be there (if the transaction has gone through).
Second way: for other wallets.
This is the example with a third-party service (https://etherscan.io).
1) Go to the web site https://etherscan.io. Enter the purse address and press “Go”.
2) Press “View tokens” to see the transaction.
Please note that the data shown above are indicative and do not correspond to the real ones.
*IQ Option is a brokerage company and does not provide OTN tokens to clients. All tokens are provided by the OTN foundation. The OTN foundation confirms that it does not sell OTN tokens and that the activity is non- commercial.Trade here
NOTE: This article is not an investment advice. Any references to historical price movements or levels is informational and based on external analysis and we do not warranty that any such movements or levels are likely to reoccur in the future
GENERAL RISK WARNING
The financial services provided by this website carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.