IQ Option keeps surprising and even shocking (in a good way) our traders with daily improvements and releases. This Monday you have witnessed yet another major breakthrough in the world of crypto trading. You can now WITHDRAW Bitcoin right from your IQ Option trade room!
So here is a quick tutorial on how you can get it done quickly, in several clicks actually.
1) To withdraw Bitcoins, please set up a Bitcoin wallet, in case you don’t have any yet. For example: blockchain.info/, coinbase.com/, jaxx.io/;
2) Open a BUY position on the Bitcoin asset in Crypto section (not CFD) with any amount of funds. The more you invest, the bigger share of Bitcoin you will get;
3) Open your portfolio on the left panel of your trade room and locate the Bitcoin open position. Click on it to see the details of the trade;
4) Find the withdrawal symbol at the bottom of the details list, click on it.
5) The app will take you to the next stage – your Bitcoin wallet details. Enter your Bitcoin wallet address – taking into account the fee stated below – and place a withdrawal request.
Once our financial department approves your request, the order will close with a $0,00 profit. Thus, you will withdraw Bitcoin with the amount of your investment into the position, in accordance with the Bitcoin rate at the time of the order placement.
What you ought to know
- Please note that the company limits the Bitcoin withdrawal to the amount of the deposit made from the card through a 3D-Secure password. These are the security measures we take to prevent money laundering. For example, to withdraw $500 in Bitcoin you need to make sure that you have deposited $500 and more from your card through a 3D Secure password;
- You can withdraw only one position at once. If you have 10 positions open, you will need to request a separate withdrawal for each of them;
- You will need to upload copies of your documents in colour if you haven’t attached them before;
- You can not deposit in Bitcoin, for now.
Please let us know if there is anything else you would like to learn about such withdrawals in the comments. Tell us what you think on Facebook.Register here
NOTE: This article is not an investment advice. Any references to historical price movements or levels is informational and based on external analysis and we do not warranty that any such movements or levels are likely to reoccur in the future
GENERAL RISK WARNING
The financial services provided by this website carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.