Clients from India now have an opportunity to deposit and withdraw their funds with Jeton Wallet. However, working with Jeton Wallet can be complicated. This article is a step-by-step guide on how to use this payment system.
If you have a registered account Jeton Wallet
- Choose Jeton Wallet as payment method and enter necessary amount, if there are enough funds on the wallet.
2. Enter your UserID or E-mail and password.
3. Click on ‘Pay with wallet‘.
4. If you don’t have enough money, deposit your wallet with any available method.
If you are not registered with Jeton Wallet
1. Open a Jeton Wallet account. Be sure to specify the correct information.
2. Now, in your Jeton account,choose ‘Manual Bank Transfer’ from the list of available deposit methods.
3. Enter the desired deposit amount.
4. Use your local bank account to transfer the money to the accountspecified below. Be very careful during this procedure.
5. When your order with Jeton is confirmed, you can select a bank and complete the operation.
Pay in: YES Bank, ICICI Bank.
Pay out: Axis Bank, Bandhan Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, City Union Bank, DCB Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, IDFC Bank, Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited, YES Bank, Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IDBI Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab and Sind Bank, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bankof India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.Deposit now