Let’s do some myths busting!
1. You can only withdraw the amount of your deposit.
2. You can not withdraw if you have made a good profit.
3. You can not withdraw at all.
There is no reason why IQ Option would prevent you from withdrawing, unless there is suspicion of fraud or anti-money laundering.
4. IQ Option blocks accounts for no reasons.
5. IQ Option wants your documents to steal your personal data.
NOTE: This article is not an investment advice. Any references to historical price movements or levels is informational and based on external analysis and we do not warranty that any such movements or levels are likely to reoccur in the future.
In accordance with European Securities and Markets Authority’s (ESMA) requirements, binary and digital options trading is only available to clients categorized as professional clients.
GENERAL RISK WARNING
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
77% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.